Hello.

After three days of couchpotato culture, i got out with my sisters to visit dear old friend, Thomson Plaza. Did regular shopping, restocking of shawn's special cooking items etc. I'm lovin the white chicken sausages and new jug of mayo(its about time!). I rented dvds to occupy me. But I kinda marathoned half of it tonight. Ack. Three of usdidtried to make the nicenice 'A Lot Like Love' poster. Well, looks like three psychos tuna-in-a-can-wannabes. Speaking of tuna. GOD BLESS TUNA. I ate like 4 cans in this three days. Totally Carrrnival.
Holidays makes me bored out of my nuts. Usually the sundays till tuesdays are really long to pass. But when it gets to wednesday, it usually slips away. Funny isn't it.
Damn. its tuesday already.

After three days of couchpotato culture, i got out with my sisters to visit dear old friend, Thomson Plaza. Did regular shopping, restocking of shawn's special cooking items etc. I'm lovin the white chicken sausages and new jug of mayo(its about time!). I rented dvds to occupy me. But I kinda marathoned half of it tonight. Ack. Three of us
Holidays makes me bored out of my nuts. Usually the sundays till tuesdays are really long to pass. But when it gets to wednesday, it usually slips away. Funny isn't it.
Damn. its tuesday already.

<< Home